Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome Parents and Students to the new school year!!
My name is Lindsay Neal and this will be my fourth year here at the Intermediate School teaching Physical Education. A little bit about myself - I was raised in Pleasant Hill, attending all 13 grades here. I participated in volleyball, track, basketball and swimming in high school and I graduated in 2002. I attended Graceland University in Iowa where I played varsity volleyball and track for four years. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education and Health, and Wellness Program Management, with an endorsement in Coaching. I am currently working on my Masters of Arts in Education. I will be coaching JV volleyball and Varsity track as well.
I am excited to be teaching here at Pleasant Hill; it has always been a dream of mine! It is my goal to teach your students the importance of combining physical activity with healthy life style choices, helping them to develop a life-long interest in their health and well-being. I will reinforce with them that the good decisions they make and the healthy habits they develop now will positively impact their future health. I want them to have a confidence in their physical abilities. Physical education and health can be fun!

If you ever have any questions, please call or e-mail me at anytime!! My e-mail address is lneal@pleasanthillschools.com and my phone number is 540-3156, ext. 310.
I am very much looking forward to the school year and all it has to bring!
Thank you,
Lindsay Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment